Thursday, July 19, 2012

YONANAS

Pin It Now!
YONANAS



WOW! This machine is amazing! I stumbled upon this wonderful kitchen tool on my recent trip to Bed Bath and Beyond. When I spotted the Yonanas Frozen Treat Maker I asked the sales associate about it, and he said that this was the number one seller of the store. I am quite surprised that I had not heard of it, but then discovered that it was an As Seen on TV product. My husband tries to keep me away from these products, mainly because I am so gullible that I would buy all of them. Well, he wasn’t there and I had a 20% off coupon, so I bought it. Which if you are going to buy the machine, go to BBB because you can use your 20% of coupon (in case you didn’t know they will take expired coupons so don’t throw old ones away) and get it for $40.
The main reason I am so excited about this frozen treat maker is that I can make my own fruity ice cream. Most of the recipes that come with the machine include bananas, but bananas are really high in calories so I try to use other lower calorie fruit (think strawberries or peaches). Also, I can purchase the big frozen bags of fruit at Costco or Walmart and always have my desert ready to make (without having fresh fruit going to waste)! Get excited for some fun frozen recipes (anything frozen is fair game)!

Recipes
Skinni Strawberry Frozen Treat (Yonanas) 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'