Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Skinni Balsamic Arugula Salad

Pin It Now!
Skinni Balsamic Arugula Salad



I try to eat a salad every night with my dinner. To complement the Skinni Balsamic Chicken dinner, I make a balsamic salad. At the moment, I am obsessed with using arugula lettuce in my salad! Arugula has a peppery zingy taste that is something different from the normal romaine or spinach lettuce. For my balsamic vinaigrette dressing, I head to the local Trader Joe’s to get my favorite fat free Balsamic Dressing (25 calories per serving). This is just an example of my easy salad, but you are welcome to load it up with your other favorite vegetables!

Ingredients
1.       Arugula lettuce
2.       Chopped red onion
3.       Chopped tomato
4.       Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing-low calorie or fat free

Directions
1.       Place lettuce, onion, and tomato in a salad bowl.
2.       Drizzle the dressing over your salad.
3.       Enjoy this salad with your balsamic chicken!
*If you want cheese on your salad, crumbled fat free feta is a great option. (I buy Greek Style Feta Cheese-Fat Free found in the deli section of the grocery store).
*This salad tastes terrific with any meal, but especially with Balsamic Chicken!


Skinni Balsamic Chicken Dinner
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'