Monday, May 14, 2012

Taste-PB2

Pin It Now!
Taste

Everyone asks me where to buy PB2, and I buy it at Taste in Decatur. This is my new favorite store to buy kitchen and cooking supplies! Taste is where I buy my PB2 from. Marcy, the owner, always makes sure that she has both the original PB2 and Chocolate PB2. Taste even has a section with all products from Georgia, so you are able to get items made in the state. PB2 comes from right down the road in Tifton, Georgia! I go in there almost every week to replenish my stock of PB2. Just last week I missed Sugarland by a couple of minutes! If you get a chance, stop in, there are really cute kitchen supplies to decorate and use in your kitchen, and of course there is PB2!

 416 Church Street
Decatur, GA 30030
404-370-1863
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'