Monday, May 21, 2012

Skinni Balsamic Chicken Dinner

Pin It Now!
Skinni Balsamic Chicken Dinner



This week I decided to go with a balsamic theme for my dinner. First, I use a good marinade with balsamic flavoring, so I chose KC Marinade-Garlic Balsamic. Any of the KC Marinades that I have tried have always given the meat a good flavor and the meat comes out really tender. These marinades are also usually fairly low in calories, and have a great taste. This chicken can be prepared by the grill, oven, or grill pan in the kitchen. Grill pans come in real handy in the winter and when it is raining outside. Otherwise I opt for the grill!

Ingredients
1.       1 bottle of KC Marinade-Garlic Balsamic
2.       2 pounds trimmed chicken breast
3.       Pepper to taste

Directions
1.       Marinade the chicken with ½ cup of garlic balsamic marinade for at least 30 minutes. Of course, if you wait longer, the more flavorful/tender the chicken will be. I will marinade mine in an air tight container and stick it in the refrigerator until I am ready to actually cook the chicken.
2.       Cook the chicken on grill until desired completeness. Personally, I like my chicken with a chard edge! Make sure there is no pink!
3.       Serve and enjoy your savory balsamic chicken!


* You can use any extra marinade as a dipping sauce.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'