Monday, April 9, 2012

After School Snack

Pin It Now!

When I get home from school it is time to VEG out! I always try to eat some form of vegetable or fruit. This habit comes from being a little kid and my dad picking us up from school with either a cut up apple or grapes still in the drainer (thanks for the good example dad)! My favorite humus is called "tomato & basil humus dip," and you can pick it up at your local Trader Joe's. This is my favorite because it goes well with any vegetable, and you guessed it low in calories! There are only 35 calories in a serving (usually humus dips run around 60-80). Sometimes, if I feel that it needs a kick (I love spice/heat), I will add a dash of Franks Red Hot Sauce. I've heard that cayanne pepper helps boost your metabolism, me, I just like it!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'