Monday, April 9, 2012

My FREE outfit!!!

Pin It Now!
Now I know this has nothing to do with eating healthy, but everyone likes saving money or even getting an outfit for free! Let's get something straight, I didn't steal the outfit. I got the outfit at Labels Resale Boutique in Atlanta, which is one of my favorite stores! Labels is a fabulous store to buy and sell gently used designer clothing. I have sold a couple of items there, therefore building up my store credit. A person can either turn in their sales and get a check written to them or they can use their sales for future purchases at the store. I chose to use my sales to purchase more clothes, therefore making the clothes that I am buying free! My husband does not agree with my "Bobbi logic" for the outfit being "free" and seems to think that I should take the check and put it into the bank. I like my way better! Anyways, back to the outfit that I got for free. The dress is Sinequanone, a French brand, and my guess is the dress retailed new for over $150. I would have paid $26 at Labels. And yes ladies, those are black Tory Burch flats, that retail for $195. I would have paid $70, but asked for a discount (asking for discounts is another post) and got them for $62. So for an outfit that would have easily cost at least $245 retail, and $88 at Labels, I got for free. Now that's what I call a super shopper, hence the huge smile on my face!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'