Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Skinni Italian Roast Beef (Soup?) Recipe

Pin It Now!
Skinni Italian Roast Beef (Soup?)
Originally this recipe started off as a sandwich, but overtime has warped into a soup. This is a dish that I will make on a Sunday morning, let it cook all day in my Crock Pot, and enjoy not only on Sunday night but all week long as well (makes terrific leftovers). I am going to give you the doubled recipe that I normally use. Also, when using the Crock Pot, I always use the Crock Pot liners (worth the cost in time not spent on cleaning).
Ingredients
1.       ½ cup Fat Free Zesty Italian
2.       2 Tablespoons garlic
3.       2 bags of frozen pepper stir-fry (sliced bell peppers and onions)-I like Birds Eye
4.       ½ teaspoon pepper
5.       1 jar of mild pepper rings
6.       1 48oz carton of Lower Sodium Beef Broth-Swanson is the brand I prefer
7.       2 tablespoons dill relish
8.       2 12-ounce Deli sliced cooked lean roast beef

Directions
1.       Slice the roast beef into bite size slices and stir into the Crock-Pot.
2.       Place all of the Ingredients in the Crock-Pot. Turn on Crock-Pot low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours (it’s better if it cooks longer at a lower heat).
3.       Allow the soup to cook stirring occasionally.
4.       Serve and enjoy!
*When serving I sprinkle pepper on top, and if I want extra spice I will sprinkle red pepper flakes.
**My husband puts his over rice to make his less soup like. Bonus, this makes it last longer!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'