Monday, April 23, 2012

Skinni Peanut Butter: PB2

Pin It Now!
Skinni Peanut Butter: PB2

I am excited about the peanut butter I found this past weekend! The peanut butter is called PB2, and is amazing! It is a powdered peanut butter that you mix with water to make the peanut butter. The best part about it is that it is about ¼ the calories and about a tenth of the fat of normal peanut butter. So, not only is it low in calories, but it tastes just like peanut butter. PB2 comes in two different flavors, peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter. I am practically obsessed with the chocolate peanut butter! I have actually wanted to try PB2 for a while, but I did not want to order in bulk from online. Then, I found out that a store in my neck of the woods, Taste, in downtown Decatur, carries both flavors of PB2 in stock.  Leslie, the owner of Taste, is really nice and there are a ton of cute kitchen items and goodies in the store, perfect for a wedding shower or house warming gift (or my own kitchen). So, if you go in there, tell her I sent you! I have tried both peanut butters on their own, and I am experimenting with lots of new recipes. The possibilities are endless, get excited!

Recipes for PB2:
Skinni Chocolate Peanut Butter (PB2) Yogurt Delight
Skinni Peanut Butter (PB2) and Chocolate Crunch Cookies
Skinni PB2 Peanut Butter Cream Pie (Crust less)
Skinni Chocolate PB2 Peanut Butter Cream Puffs


Where to buy PB2:
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'