Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I NEED Chocolate!!!!!!!

Pin It Now!
I just had one of "those" days where you just need chocolate! Let's face it, everyone does. Chocolate becomes the go to source for making it through the day. I too will turn to chocolate, but not your normal Hershey's kiss. I turn to dark chocolate nibs. These are great because they have the chocolate taste, but the bitter from the dark cocoa keeps you from eating too much. Also it doesn't hurt that they are only 1-2 calories per nib! Even if you end up eating the entire tin, it is only 70 calories. I usually get mine from Trader Joe's, where they are $1.99. I have seen them at Whole Foods, but you are stuck paying the Whole Foods price (me, I like a bargain). As you can see from my hungry eyes, I'm about to tear these nibs up.....followed by a long workout (nothing relaxes me more than sweating out any frustrations)! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'