Thursday, April 12, 2012

Skinni Super Simple Green Beans

Pin It Now!

Skinni Super Simple Green Beans

This isn’t actually a recipe, more of a quick side dish, but my close friend Michelle has requested that I post it. The best part of this dish is the seasoning. Everglades Seasoning is one of my go-to seasons, because of the salty/peppery taste. These green beans go well with any main dish….chicken, fish, steak, pork (you get the idea). Any green beans work, I usually use frozen. When I get lucky enough to get my mother-in-laws’ canned green beans, the dish tastes even better!

Ingredients
1.       Frozen Steamfresh Green Beans
2.       Everglades Seasoning

Directions
1.       Cook Green Beans in Microwave for 5 minutes.
2.       Open bag, and poor into bowl.
3.       Sprinkle on seasoning (1 teaspoon-I usually eyeball it).
4.       Enjoy!
*Everglades Seasoning tastes great with broccoli too! But apparently it is only sold in stores in the Southeast US for now.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'