Thursday, April 19, 2012

Skinni Sweet Tooth Craving

Pin It Now!
Skinni Sweet Tooth Craving
Lately, I’ve had one serious sweet tooth! In order to satisfy my cravings, I look for low calorie ways to indulge. Today to hold myself until dinner, I am digging into something fruity but also sweet! I am adding 1 tablespoon of sugar free strawberry preserves to a raspberry sugar free Jell-O snack.  Combined together it is 20 calories, 0 fat, and 5 carbs (can’t beat that).The best part about this snack is all of the different varieties that I can make! Jell-O has a ton of sugar free flavors, and there are also some great options for sugar free jelly/jam. I love having this variety of sweets available to me in my refrigerator and pantry!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'