Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bobbi's Skinni Banana Pudding

Pin It Now! Bobbi's Skinni Banana Pudding

This is my go to recipe for all occasions!

Ingredients
-2 tubs of 8 oz Fat Free Cool Whip
-2 packages of Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding (Instant)
-4 cups of skim milk for the pudding
-1 box Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers
 -5-7 Ripe Bananas

 Directions
1. Mix the Pudding according to the packages according to the directions on the package in 2 separate bowls.
2. After the pudding is mixed and in pudding form, add 1 tub of Cool Whip to the 1st Bowl.
3. Slice the Bananas and add/mix to the 2nd bowl of pudding.
 4. In the Tupperware container/serving bowl, layer the bottom with Nilla Wafers.
5. Layer the puddings. Put half of the 1st bowl mix as the first layer. Put half of the 2nd bowl mix as the second layer. Repeat. Between each layer I usually crush a couple of Nilla Wafers with my hands.
6. While layering the pudding put Nilla Wafers on the sides of the bowl. Also, you might want to put a layer of Nilla Wafers between layers 2 and 3.
7. When finished layering, put the 2nd tub of Cool Whip on top.
8. Place the rest of the Nilla Wafers on top.
9. Try to make a day ahead of time. It tastes better if it is able to sit overnight in the fridge.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. This pudding is so amazing! I took it to my dinner party last night, and after everyone tasted this "Skinni" treat, they were all begging for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I will have to make this for my Brian. He LOVES Banana Pudding! I think I will put it in my fancy trifle bowl -- Thanks Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Brian, next time he comes by the house I will have some for him!

    ReplyDelete

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'