Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Workin' out!

Pin It Now! Workin' out to stay healthy!
I know this isn't a post about food or a new recipe, but working out is a huge part of my life! I try to go to the gym/workout at least 5 days a week (my husband thinks I'm a gym rat). I've gotten to the point where I really enjoy working out and sweating. Mostly, because it is a release from the day! It is such a routine that if I don't get to work out, I feel like I'm going crazy! I always try to push myself a little more each time I work out. Just yesterday, I intended to go for a 30 minute jog, but the 30 minutes turned into an hour. I just kept looking at my watch and telling myself that I could go a little further (I'm almost certain that it was not the impending rain that was looming overhead)! I know working out makes me healthy and happy. So, I encourage you to go and enjoy your day and get moving towards your healthy lifestyle!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'