Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hi!!

Pin It Now! Hi! My name is Bobbi Jayne and I am starting a blog on healthy eating. I really enjoy the challenge of finding a new recipe and making it as healthy as possible. This usually means making dishes that have low calories, low fat, low sugar, and low everything else. I love, love, love to eat, so this is why I try to make dishes that are as low in calories, etc, as possible. I am always snacking, usually on fruit. My go to fruit is grapes. Mainly because I can rinse them off, throw them in a ziplock bag and throw it in my purse (my husband still shakes his head at this, but once you have seen me "hangry" then you would understand). Hopefully I can give you some good tips and recipes. Enjoy! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'