Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I could be a Camel!

Pin It Now!
I love water (or as my students call it "H2O"). As you can see, I consume a lot of water during the school day! The water at my school is undrinkable, so I have to bring my own. I usually have a mix between my Nalgene, Brita Water Aqua, and bottled water (Costco's Kirkland brand is the best value I have found). My Brita Water Aqua, the reusable filtered water bottle, has really helped me cut down on how many water bottles I go through in a week. And trust me, I go through a lot! Since my car is often littered with water bottles, my mom often jokes that if my car ever got stuck in the Sahara Desert that I would never get dehydrated! Don't worry, I recycle and reuse! If I do not recycle at home, I give the empty bottles to the Art teacher for art projects. I've always heard that it is important to drink at least 8 glasses a day, so I try to drink as much H2O as I can. Drinking water helps fill me up! If I get hungry, I will drink a glass of water to help gage how hungry I am. Usually I'm not as hungry as I originally thought!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobbi's Skinni Cookin'